The question should be ‘why not use a recruiter?’ Our service is completely free of charge - yes, completely free of charge – to all of our teachers! Our knowledge and expertise will be invaluable in preparing you for your time teaching and living in Korea.
If you were to obtain a job directly through a school, you need to ask yourself these questions:
- What would you do if you couldn’t properly communicate with the director or other Korean teachers at your school?
- What if there were issues with your school regarding working hours, payment, etc.?
- What if the details of the teaching job that you were offered and signed a contract for is not what you were promised?
- Do you know what to do in order to get your working visa? What if there are problems with your documents?
- What if there were problems with your apartment?
- Do you have access to other English teachers in your area?
- What if you need to come home unexpectedly? Will you receive what you are owed?
At Travel and Teach, we take great pride in our service and find satisfaction in assisting people in this amazing, life changing experience. We look forward to you becoming a member of our growing Travel and Teach community.
Take a look at what our teachers say about us: